Regular, non classic insurance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regular, non classic insurance

Just got my renewal with these guys at a brilliant 595. With all mods declared, 6 points on license fully comp. they also have track day insurance with policy for only 60 a time, result! Well chuffed

Track day insurance you say? Tell me more! Insurance around here theres a part right in the policy saying insurance is void in timed events.

Comment

Originally posted by EVLEVO View Post
      Track day insurance you say? Tell me more! Insurance around here theres a part right in the policy saying insurance is void in timed events.
      Yup before the track day i just call them pay the additional 60 and im covered. Its a seperate thing to the policy but because i have this policy i get the trackday cover alot cheaper, just call and bolt on. Includes europe also. Nurburg winner!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbosnatch View Post
        Yup before the track day i just call them pay the additional 60 and im covered. Its a seperate thing to the policy but because i have this policy i get the trackday cover alot cheaper, just call and bolt on. Includes europe also. Nurburg winner!

So what all does the track day insurance provide exactly? Just coverage for injury? Or car too?

Comment

Both

Comment

wow thats a good price might have to do this when my trade ins runs out , ,

seeing as when i tell them i got 3 points and another possible 3 coming if i loose court case , it will be too expensive me thinks , ,,

23 yrs clean license then 6 points in 3 months car is cursed me thinks

Comment

sorry to hear paul, maybe kerry should have a look at them for her 3

whats the name of the company? Regular???

Comment

Originally posted by Leroy View Post
                sorry to hear paul, maybe kerry should have a look at them for her 3

whats the name of the company? Regular???
                Haha no, Keith Michaels. Just not the classic policy, the regular,usual kind of policy

Comment

That's amazing, I need to move to Norfolk

Comment

ah i didnt realise it was in their part of the forum lol, u live on base dont ya? would prob account for a really good price if so

Comment

Originally posted by Leroy View Post
                      ah i didnt realise it was in their part of the forum lol, u live on base dont ya? would prob account for a really good price if so
                      No I don't live on base, I live near cambridge

Comment

Had a quite from these guys, 630 fully comp. clean license 4 years ncb. Pretty reasonable, couple hundred cheaper than paceward.

Comment

Working...
                        X