What is terraclean?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is terraclean?

TerraClean is the only de-carbonising service of it's kind in the world!

TerraClean is an advanced and effective decarbonising solution. Ideal for today's higher compression, multi-valve, direct injection, petrol & diesel engines. TerraClean will restore MPG, reduce emissions and regain vehicle performance.

What is Carbon Build-up?
    Carbon deposits are the by-product of combustion inside your engine. This build up will affect the efficiency of your engine and typically result in reduced performance, reduced fuel economy and increased emissions.

Keep Your Car Properly Decarbonised!
    Proper vehicle maintenance should never be overlooked. Keeping your engine properly decarbonised can improve fuel economy by 4 - 15% (although we have seen up to a 15mpg improvement following a TerraClean service!), however fixing a faulty oxygen sensor can improve your fuel economy by as much as 40%!

History
    All over the world competing companies develop decarbonising products by reformulating existing chemical technologies. TerraClean though, like many medical and scientific breakthroughs, was discovered by accident.

TerraClean is the by-product of research being carried out by a group of environmentally conscious Canadian physicists in their attempts to create an ultra low emission internal combustion engine. Their test vehicles were retrofitted with a "molecular injector" so they were operating the "TerraClean" system as part of the vehicle's on board fuel system. When their technicians stripped down the vehicles to evaluate impact of the technology they identified the fact that there was little evidence of carbon build up. Uncertain if this was due to the vehicles ages they specifically applied the technology to a known older vehicle, operated the TerraClean technology, then stripped down this vehicle too. The point was proven, all the carbon which would have build up in this vehicle throughout its years of operation was gone. Regrettably the running costs of operating a vehicle full time on the chemical solution with the molecular injector as part of the vehicle made the project commercially non viable.

BUT, A new idea came to light -

A reverse engineering exercise was then conducted to identify why the TerraClean process had cleaned the engine. Also they extended the technology to consider how to develop the technology further to decarbonise an engine and the entire fuel system.

TerraClean is a revolutionary, advanced and effective decarbonisation solution to this problem, ideal for today's high compression, multi-valve, direct injection, petrol engines.

TerraDiesel now offers an equally effective solution from the same experts for decarbonisation of modern, high performance diesel engines.

Terraclean Engine Decarbonising

www.terraclean.co.uk

Want to find your local TerraClean operator ?

Simply text the word INFO & your postcode to 66777

eg; INFO NE23 1WH

to 66777 and you will receive details of your closest TerraClean agent.

TerraClean cleans out all the carbon deposits in your vehicles petrol or diesel engine.
    -It WILL improve MILES PER GALLON (saving you money on fuel)
    -It WILL improve PERFORMANCE
    -It WILL lower your vehicles EMISSIONS

prices start from 90+vat for small engines - up to and including 2 litre and go up to 100+vat for large engines - 2.0 turbo and over at
    Tuna Garage MOT Centre (TUNA MOTORSPORT LTD)

Hi chris i see this on wheeler dealers as per pic

got some questions ,

1. my wifes na supra 3 litre how much its an auto L reg ,?

2. Are these safe to do to early evos ?

3. Just like in the episode of said program do you use the emissions tester unit to show the level drop in emissions , so we could see the before and after

4. its cheecky but i know chunk aka rich newton do i get discount :pray::laugh:

Comment

When you're stating it WILL do these three things, is that a guarantee that emissions will go down, and mpg & performance go up? Just wanting to make sure so others are clear.

Comment

Sure this thing is good, It's been developped by Canadian !

Comment

Originally posted by paul stevo View Post
          Hi chris i see this on wheeler dealers as per pic

got some questions ,

1. my wifes na supra 3 litre how much its an auto L reg ,?

2. Are these safe to do to early evos ?

3. Just like in the episode of said program do you use the emissions tester unit to show the level drop in emissions , so we could see the before and after

4. its cheecky but i know chunk aka rich newton do i get discount :pray::laugh:
          1. 100+vat

2. It is safe on all vehicles (except w@nkel engines - Mazda RX7/RX8 etc, cause it's only carbon that seems to be holding them together!)

3. Yes, price is 10+vat for before and after emissions check

4. Who? If you mean "Fatty One Leg" then no, there is a "I know a Fat Bumder Tax" of 20 to be added to your bill!
          If you would like a discount then you will have to phone me and book your car in mate.

Comment

Originally posted by soldave View Post
            When you're stating it WILL do these three things, is that a guarantee that emissions will go down, and mpg & performance go up? Just wanting to make sure so others are clear.
            These are the side effects of removing carbon build up from your engine!
            Unless of course you have an underlying mechanical or electrical issue with your vehicle.

Comment

I know that from having a rotary. What I'm saying is, if people don't get better performance from say, before and after dynos, will there be some rebate or refund from the service. Not trying to be an ass, but when you all-caps your WILL and then someone actually checks their car and sees no performance improvement, they might come complaining.

Certainly looks an interesting venture though :)

Comment

Originally posted by soldave View Post
                I know that from having a rotary. What I'm saying is, if people don't get better performance from say, before and after dynos, will there be some rebate or refund from the service. Not trying to be an ass, but when you all-caps your WILL and then someone actually checks their car and sees no performance improvement, they might come complaining.

Certainly looks an interesting venture though :)
                1.If you don't see better performance then you must have a magic internal combustion engine that doesn't have carbon build up.
                2.If your MPG doesn't improve then it's because you're booting it everywhere and not using the car exactly as you were before the service.
                3.If the emissions don't improve then please refer to number 1.
                Or there is an underlying fault which will be picked up on the gas analyser!

You will see improvements in all of these areas, we have done 100+ cars since this time last year, all with wonderful results.

But to answer your question out right, no I will not say that I will refund your money because-

1. MPG- I cannot monitor how hard a customer drives his vehicle upon leaving the garage.
                2. I know of plenty of dyno's that are wildly inaccurate from run to run.
                3. If your emissions don't improve then I will eat my hat instead!

Comment

Working...
                X