• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new forum bugs please post here

Ill start it off.

Smileys are not all there .
    Freakyparts image is over lapping on their traders section

missing threads... posts removed

In all honesty I enjoyed the old one more. Much simpler and that's one the reasons I like our forum so much.
    Last edited by pisarski; 11-07-2013, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Header image / logo doesn't fit properly - but this may only matter to me as I am a web guy :)

I re-created the logo from scratch in a much larger resolution for the Facebook Page & Group - Happy to send over the PSD if required?

Comment

Found a bug, keeps crawling from one side of the screen to the other, flying off and then coming back for more!
        It's really starting to pee me off! Almost to a point where I'm considering putting my phone away and actually getting on with some work...

Comment

Also, I noticed that the previous post I could only use the quick reply, now it seems to be working fine though.

This may also be irrelevant but when I write the word onomatopoeia there seems to be a slight lag, much like an old cossie, where the text can't keep up with my phenomenal input speed!

Comment

The banner is on our to do list. Tom the higher res banner would be fantastic.

Missing posts are due to the copy of the forums being taken on Friday. This was explained in the post facebok page and the mass email that was sent out.

Joe shhhh lol

Comment

Originally posted by eVoRez View Post
              Tom the higher res banner would be fantastic.
              http://roksent.it/N7CxZg0/evo123header.psd

Comment

Thanks !!!

Ill see if there is a compatible thanks plugin as this is missing also itrader is not there either. Ill look into that plugin aswell

Comment

We have nowhere to give thanks... This is going to **** off ian!

Comment

Ian can suck my big ............. toe lol

Ill find the plugin for the thanks hack

Comment

Originally posted by pisarski View Post
                      missing threads... posts removed

In all honesty I enjoyed the old one more. Much simpler and that's one the reasons I like our forum so much.
                      Well, everyone was warned on here and on Facebook that all content added since last Friday would be lost.

This should be no surprise for you.

Comment

I've lost my poiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiints thingy like majingy system .... na but it's all good still

EDIT: Realised it's still here

Comment

For the itrader we will have to start a fresh or ill look into just adding scores as from the old forum.

Comment

Test
                            Last edited by weeandykidd; 05-06-2014, 07:18 PM. Reason: testing

Comment

Cheers fella.

Comment

Working...
                              X