Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whenever i hit the new posts button i get a blank screen... anyone else hae this issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Evo1RS View Post
      Whenever i hit the new posts button i get a blank screen... anyone else hae this issue?
      I have the same issue

Comment

Ive just posted a new thread. Does it just hang or go to a blank screen ?

Comment

Originally posted by eVoRez View Post
          Ive just posted a new thread. Does it just hang or go to a blank screen ?
          Blank screen mate.

Comment

I have the same issue too

Comment

Grrr ball busting right now.

Ill get on to it today.

I should have asked is it in any particular section of the fourms ?

Comment

Must say the recent supposed upgrade seems to of made the forum worse!....no search, no new posts just blank screen ( that was working other day thoughm but not now) and no smileys etc

These things are surely basic functions not fancy tweaks so should be stable in basic forum code ?

Sure you guys will get there in the end though. keep up the good work : - )

Ian
                Last edited by THETYRANT; 02-08-2013, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Unfortunately some plugins the forum relies on were causing issues, fixed some issues yesterday and hopefully get a bunch done today.

If anyone could double check the blank page error and pm me?

Comment

Right I see that this new post bug is only effecting some members.

As for the smilies etc these are a 5 min upload but I dont see the point fixing this when there is more pressing issues to solve first.

Comment

Originally posted by eVoRez View Post
                      Right I see that this new post bug is only effecting some members.

As for the smilies etc these are a 5 min upload but I dont see the point fixing this when there is more pressing issues to solve first.
                      New posts and search are good ones to get sorted, smilies as you say can wait, but if its only 5mins get it done LOL : - )

Ian

Comment

Found another one for you, if you click on a members name on a post/pm etc to get the drop down menu ( view profile, pm, email etc etc) and then click private message it doesnt automatically fill in recipent, unless im missing something ?

Cheers
                        Ian

Comment

Nope you are right it should auto fill the name of the member who you are private messaging

Added this to the list

We dont want to add anything else till we find out this main problem is. Its ball bursting let me tell you. Might be an option to cut our losses with vB and move to a new kind of board.

However we will cross this bridge if its the last resort

Comment

Right we are back to some sort of normal. However the plugins such as itrader. We will be adding these features back in over the next few days.

Oooh and ill get the smilies back in there aswell

Comment

Nice one, new posts worked for me and pm from drop down autofills now as well, top job : -D

Ian

Comment

No code either. Default board style was changed to something random thus showing code all over it. Good job Andy "hawkeye" haha

Comment

Working...
                                X