This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eVoRez View Post
    Right kl so same as you then. There must be a sneaky range ban somewhere then. Leave it with me and ill get to the bottom of this.

Im guessing that you are now fine with no complications.
    any luck mate?

Comment

Im starting to unban all ranges around 220. Can you ask him if he is on a static or dynamic ip as I could add an exception on his ip only if its static.

We have just been pre occupied with the forums and getting them back to some sort of normal service.

Comment

Dunno what you have done...but Im back!
        Its been a long wait!!

Comment

Done noting lol well nothing that will help you the now as you are now on another range thats not in the range ban.

If you have any other problems get us either on facebook or ask dougmo to get intouch with us .

Ive added a few months membership for all the pros you have been having.

Regards
          Last edited by eVoRez; 05-08-2013, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Awesome thanks heaps. Thanks also to Dougmo and thetyrant for their assistance also.

Comment

Actually Im still having issues...if I use my mobile like I am now...its fine. If I use my broadband internet connection at home I cannot access the forum ?

Comment

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I get the above message when trying to access via my broadband connection at home...

Comment

Right so the 220. IP is still cought up in a ban somewhere ill have another look this morning.

There is no 220. IPs banned through the forum ban logs. If you are still having trouble then its a server side ban. Ill have a look see whats hiding there if your still having problems
                  Last edited by eVoRez; 05-08-2013, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Still got the same issue...

Comment

Its server side then. I will get on it tomorrow

Comment

I've got a full day tomorrow with nothing to do, I'll look into it and a few other things :)

Comment

Its due to the black out of china because of the DDoS attack. I tried to catch as many of the ranges, unfortunately some of the members got cought up in them.

Comment

As soon as anything changes / improves on my end I will let you know here.

Comment

Don't know if this was done on purpose. But there is no longer signatures?
                              Last edited by anton151; 11-08-2013, 08:28 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

↑ I can see your signature fine....and mine too.
                                Maybe you need to tick the box below the reply box that says "show your signature"
                                Its at the bottom of the reply box on the left.

Comment

Working...
                                X