Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right with anything new there is bound to have teething problems. These are known to us and the vBulletin community. We are trying to keep everything safe for everyone and not end up in a hacked forums due to an exploit in previous versions on vB. The reason the site is slow is due to the flooding that we are encountering. Look for yourself at the most online. hang fire we are just waiting on a fix from vB Regards chris

Comment

Can't access the members only threads but also can't become a member. Is there a fix? I really need to see the US/Canada compatible parts list. Help me :)

Comment

Can you tell me whats happening when uou try pay for a subscription

Comment

sorry but this version of the forum is pants, the other site was miles better, still cant upload any pictures :(

Comment

can one of you guys try uploading pics now? for some reason it was writing to the wrong dir

edit1: editing on desktop working, smilies test

Comment

Hi admin I cant post replies in the parts for sale threads, not sure if its to do with new site

Comment

You need to be a full member to post in the for sale section.

Comment

Sorry I thought you didnt have to pay anymore to be full member.
                  I never got any notice when my membership ran out either

Comment

years membership paid, thanks

Comment

when i use the new topics function and go into new threads the back button won't work to go out of a thread again.

when you go into them via the normal home page the back button works fine

Comment

Gcc.... We are putting together something and will be implementing this soon. Free membership will only be for those with maybe 500 posts plus and been herevfor over a few years. We also reserve the right to bump people up if they have made a good contribution to the community. 1RS. Ill add this to the list.

Comment

Gcc.... We are putting together something and will be implementing this soon. Free membership will only be for those with maybe 500 posts plus and been herevfor over a few years. We also reserve the right to bump people up if they have made a good contribution to the community.

No problem at all was just wondering is all thanks though for the reply
                          Glen

Comment

I can't view the early Evos in action thread that I used to be able to as I was subscribed to it and believe I have actually posted in it before?

Comment

Originally posted by anton151 View Post
                              I can't view the early Evos in action thread that I used to be able to as I was subscribed to it and believe I have actually posted in it before?
                              Not just me then! and I started the thread

Comment

I have tried to look I to this for miller and everything looks as if it's alright i might try change the permissions of the topic and see if that changes. Failing that I'll put a ticket in from the hosts before Jan moves to his server and see what they can do

Comment

Working...
                                X