Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evo 2 RS for sale

Finally decided to put it up for sale,
    I don't really have any idea on price as I can't see any on here that have been sold or up for sale and I've never seen another one for sale
    MOT'd for 10 months
    runs sweet
    could do with top mounts and a third gear synchro which I can have done before the sale if needed,
    Front seats could do with a re trim I never bothered as was going to put in buckets
    pretty standard
    has japanese rally suspension (very hard)(the original suspension comes with it also)
    decat pipe
    3" stainless from turbo
    induction kit
    comes with tubular manifold (not fitted)
    any questions just ask
    text me on 07540227079
    Or luke_durrant87@hotmail.com

Also comes with gas coilovers and the original optional extra enkei 15" wheels in black
    no major rust on the car including the battery tray
    pretty rare car and be a shame to see it go but got a baby on the way so it's time to say goodbye :(
    open to sensible offers as this is a very rare car as I'm sure you are all aware

Comment

saw this on ebay whats the reserve at?

Comment

Originally posted by Leroy View Post
        saw this on ebay whats the reserve at?
        It has met the reserve now mate why not have a bid? Lol

Comment

Properly ****ting myself about this now, someone removed their bid because it's low in 1 picture and high in another even after I explained that it comes with 3 sets of suspension, what you guys think I should do? Let it run or what?

Comment

Let it run.

Comment

Originally posted by EvoMayhem View Post
              Let it run.
              That's what I'm thinking, then some of my mates saying take it off and put it back with a big it now price lol just confusing me tbh

Comment

Working...
              X