• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deposit paid,,
    hurry up you lot i'm in a rush for my one lol

cheers

Comment

Ok so last deposit is to be paid tonight and purchase order going off in the morning.

These are likely to be the only ones made so if anyone else wants one best speak up now

Comment

This is now closed

Comment

You got my deposit, ok? I messaged you last night to say it was sent. Just checking you received it?

Comment

Originally posted by MMeNDtal View Post
            You got my deposit, ok? I messaged you last night to say it was sent. Just checking you received it?
            PM sent

Comment

Hi everybody, Just a quick update.

I spoke with the manufacturer today, the elements have been inlayed and the finishing process is underway.
              Have been advised it should only take 2 – 3 weeks for delivery

Comment

Hi Guys,

Very sorry for the delays with this but itís completely out of my control and in the hands of the manufacture.

I now have their assurance that the screens will be ready for collection by 28th May. No further payments will be requested until the screens are ready for collection/shipping.

If you have any questions please contact me

Comment

Good news everyone. The screens are all done and waiting for final payment. PMís being sent out now

Comment

Ok it appears the PM system is having some troubles. Below is a copy of the PM I was going to send out Hi, just to let you know the screens are all ready. I will be making the trip up to Birmingham on or around Tuesday 3rd June for all those wanting to collect from Guildford. Please let me know if you want to collect or have them shipped and I will sort out the final amount required. Again Iím very sorry for the delay in manufacture but it was completely out of my hands. Regards Dan

Comment

Thanks for the update Dan, the PM system does appear shakey at the moment. I will need mine delivered if possible so will need to touch base with you on that one. You have my number for original PM's so give me a shout or drop me an e-mail if easier. Cheers, -=F=-

Comment

Come on guys need to get this sorted, please reply to your PM's if you have got them if not please reply to this thread..... Thank you to all that have paid in full, I will be instructing your deliver
                        Last edited by RALLYEWEEZLE; 11-06-2014, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X