Heated windscreens for the 1 2 3 UPDATE 11/08/17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heated windscreens for the 1 2 3 UPDATE 11/08/17

Heated Windscreens for the Evo 1 2 3. Twin element screens awesome for winter defrosting or keeping the screen clear if you have removed your heater.

If you are interested they are priced at 320.00 plus delivery. I can arrange collection from Guildford Surrey or Tamworth if you prefer.

These screens are in stock and waiting for a loving home. Let me know if you would like one

The cost of delivery to UK incl Northern Ireland is 44.00 + vat. More than one screen can fit in a box if required. Collections are FOC

If you decide to have your screen shipped and the worst happens please follow the instructions below:

This does not happen very often but if it does please contact me within 24 hours of delivery for a replacement and also make sure you take some photos as we will need these for the insurance.
    Last edited by RALLYEWEEZLE; 11-08-2017, 03:00 PM.

If im not already added to the list Dan, pop me on there please, I could do with a spare for the future incase anything happens again ;)

Comment

Hi Sean,

No problem I will get you on the list

Comment

id be interested in this when do you need the deposit in

Comment

Im just finalizing everything now. Most likely around end of April

Comment

Updated

Comment

I will be ordering one. I will pm you for your paypal email when time gets closer.

Comment

Could this be delivered to Belgium?

Comment

Hi sqdstr, We can ship to Belgium but due to the nature of the product its very expensive.

We can fit up to 4 screens in the same box

Comment

Have some stock but judging by previous runs they wont last long

Comment

Working...
                    X