No announcement yet.

Racefab baffled sump

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn not bad prices on the subframe, but the rear will bolt right up?

also the arms will they work without the front subframe?

Comment

Originally posted by poirier4 View Post
      damn not bad prices on the subframe, but the rear will bolt right up?

also the arms will they work without the front subframe?
      Well he hasnt told me anything other than it will just bolt up :)

Yep arms work without subframes as I had that setup on my car before but front subframe cant be fitted using standard arms.

Comment

Originally posted by _Oldschool_ View Post
        Well he hasnt told me anything other than it will just bolt up :)

Yep arms work without subframes as I had that setup on my car before but front subframe cant be fitted using standard arms.
        ok good to know

Comment

Sexy sexy parts these are imense anyone running these at the moment , feedback?

Comment

Do you know if racefab could change the brake stopper so included a stopper/brace for the clutch cylinder?
            Last edited by the chief; 13-08-2011, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by joeb_1 View Post
              Who would be interested in a racefab baffled sump?
              From what iv seen on here and herd from others there work is incredible.
              So far iv had a fairly respectable price offered for one but I thought well why not share the love?

Joe
              I dont have the money at the moment for this but might be interested in the future. Any pics of the sumps? extra oil capacity?

Comment

You would need to check here for pics...

http://www.racefab.co.nz/

Comment

Originally posted by -=FUBES=- View Post
                  Joe, you and I are going to have to have a very serious word. I have told you about tempting me like this..... the good lady of the house is not going to be happy.......

-=F=-
                  A couple of bunches of flowers and a box of cholcolates may do the trick and a bit of much Niceness jibber jabber......That'll do it Dave LMAO

Comment

Bumping up an old thread as I am looking at modifying my sump in the up and coming months, I am looking into other options as well at the moment, but just wanted to see if there was anyone else who would be interested in getting one.

Comment

What would they cost now?

Comment

I'd be up for a group buy on a better sump be it racefab or uk based ect

Rich

Comment

They're currently on their site for $650nz which converts to around 315 minus the import duty anyone know of a UK company that does these or equivalent?

Comment

I'd be interested if it didn't go too much North of those prices.

Comment

Ok cool I will give it a couple of weeks or so to see how much interest there is in getting them as we would more than likely need a couple more people for a group buy anyway, although they only Needed 3 people For The group buy last
                              Time i dont know if it ever went ahead. I will get in touch with them and see if there able to sort something out for us in a couple Of Weeks
                              Last edited by sean.leese; 13-02-2015, 10:41 PM.

Comment

I already live in NZ but would be in for a group buy..

Comment

Working...
                                X