No announcement yet.

Racefab baffled sump

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm abroad at the moment, but I have mine ready to ship when I get home.

Comment

No worries, there is no deadline for sumps and pickups to be ready for as of yet guy's I still need to get the e-mail sent reference the Price etc for those who asked as I was busy all this last week and weekend, I will get the e-mail sent out tonight when I finish work as I will be away from the 18th - 26th Apr.

Once I do have the address and prices etc from Rob, can all those who are 100% sending the sumps and pickups please PM me your name that will be on the package being sent out so I can inform Rob of who will be sending one, this way both Rob and I will know who have sent the items incase there are any issues throughout the process of the group buy.

If you have any other questions, queries etc just ask

Comment

##########~{ UPDATE }~#########

Had a reply back from rob this is what he said:
        ----------------------------------------------------
        hey sean

if you give me a city and postal code I can price shipping. with doing this as group buy with a discounted price the only way its going to work is if I do them all in one go, if not then its just a normal everyday type sale, so would be normal price

the race sumps are $650nz exchange of the sump and oil pickup. I will do 4 of them for $550nz each plus shipping. if they are all sent to the one place you will also save a lot, as one sump is probably $150-200nz for shipping and 4x would be around $250nz through DHL but yes i would need to price with a postal code etc

regards rob

racefab
        www.racefab.co.nz

*No job will be started until full payment received and cleared - unless prior arrangement with management, discounted prices quoted are valid for 14 days only
        * All Racefab parts are sold for off road use, if you require to use the parts on a street car it is up to yourself the buyer to arrange paperwork, tests etc to be legal in the country of use.
        ------------------------------------------------------------

$550nz is approx 280gbp

Before anything else progresses further we need to ensure a few things are done so Rob can make the sumps in one go.

I know a few have confirmed you have the sumps and pickups all ready to send, however, this is more for those who were waiting on prices.

All those 100% in on buying a sump please add your name to the group buy list in the next post as well as what you want to do for shipping eg: send them all out together as well as back or send them out seperatley etc etc

## If the majority want to have the sumps sent/received in one go I will then arrange for all the sumps to be sent to one location and shipping etc will be split between members to reduce the cost ##
        Last edited by sean.leese; 14-04-2015, 11:57 AM.

Comment

For those 100% on buying a sump copy the following text and add your name to the list as well as a number for shipping arrangements for those in the UK of the following (MINIMUM of 4 for group buy to go ahead):

(copy all below to add your name to the list)

Legend:

SHIP1 = Send out and back all in one
          SHIP2 = Send out seperatley but back all in one go
          SHIP3 = Send out seperatley and back seperatley
          (those not in UK leave it blank after your name)

1. sean.leese - SHIP1/SHIP2
          Last edited by sean.leese; 14-04-2015, 12:05 PM.

Comment

For those 100% on buying a sump copy the following text and add your name to the list as well as a number for shipping arrangements for those in the UK of the following (MINIMUM of 4 for group buy to go ahead):

Legend:

2 Hol - SHIP1

Comment

Legend:

2 Hol - SHIP1[/QUOTE]
              3 philevo3 - SHIP 1

Comment

Legend:

2 Hol - SHIP1
                3 philevo3 - SHIP 1
                4 Anton151

Comment

Legend:

2 Hol - SHIP1
                  3 philevo3 - SHIP 1
                  4 Anton151
                  5 dandan evo2 - SHIP 1

Comment

Legend:

2 Hol - SHIP1
                    3 philevo3 - SHIP 1
                    4 Anton151
                    5 dandan evo2 - SHIP 1
                    6 Skippy

Comment

Legend:

2 Hol - SHIP1
                      3 philevo3 - SHIP 1
                      4 Anton151
                      5 dandan evo2 - SHIP 1
                      6 Skippy
                      7 richb Ship 1

Comment

#########~{ UPDATE }~##########

Thanks for all the quick responses guys, a PM of address to send sumps and pickups will be sent out soon to all those who have added their names to the confirmation list in the UK

For anyone else wishing to purchase a sump please add your name to the list ASAP as the cut-off date will be the end of this month so the sumps can all be sent to Rob in May

Comment

All PM's, e-mails etc have now been sent to the relevant people in the UK for sending the sumps and pickups to be gathered together and get sent off in one go.

If all UK members could start arranging postage to the address provided that would be greatly appreciated.

I will be sending Rob an e-mail shortly to get a rough idea on how long all the sumps will take to be produced and I will keep you all updated on how things are progressing throughout.

For the guys that are sending Rob the sumps and pickups from outside the UK a PM will be sent out when all of the UK ones are ready to be sent so they should hopefully all arrive at the same time.

More details on Payment to Rob will then be sent to all members of the group buy.

Any questions queries feel free to ask.

Comment

PM's to all involved have now been sent of final prices, timings and deadlines if you have not received it let Me know and I will re-send to you

Comment

~~~~UPDATE~~~~

Received a reply from Rob earlier tonight guys asking for the return address, that has now been sent, so fingers crossed all the sumps will be back in the UK for either end of this week or early doors next week, to that note can all of you send me your addresses which you would like the sumps to be forwarded to or let me know if your picking them up, so I can start to get packages made up ready.

I will send you all my bank details via messenger in a couple of days so payment for the shipping out (34 exactly each) + sending of parcels can be dealt with swiftly as I know some of you have deadlines for your cars.

As always if you have any questions etc just give me a shout on here, FB or messenger.

Sean.

Comment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Group buy now COMPLETE ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X