X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joeb_1
    started a topic Racefab baffled sump

Racefab baffled sump

Who would be interested in a racefab baffled sump?
    From what iv seen on here and herd from others there work is incredible.
    So far iv had a fairly respectable price offered for one but I thought well why not share the love?

Joe

• sean.leese
    replied
    Guys if you are having Issues please see post #61 way back from when the initial group buy was completed (two posts above) with the reply from Rob, as a couple of other members were having issues and Rob mentioned one of his apprentices had fabricated some if not all of them up wrong. if you need any help or advice on getting the issues sorted let me know, Rob did say he will rectify any issues if there was any. I sent mine back to be fixed and it was sorted albeit I had to sell mine earlier this year =( (hopefully I can buy it back soon).

For me it was the pickup pipe that was fouling on the bottom of the sump and needed modifying slightly.

Anyway Keep me updated if you cannot get hold of Rob.

Leave a comment:

• skippy
    replied
    Hi mate. I went to fit mine this weekend and it doesnt fit. It hits on something, possibly the pick up. Anyone else had this problem?

Leave a comment:

• HOL
    replied
    Has anyone else fitted theirs yet?

Leave a comment:

• sean.leese
    replied
    URGENT!

Guys can you all confirm you haven't put your baffled sumps on yet and if you have don't start your cars! I have just received a message from rob saying the following:

hey sean

how ya going?

we have made a mistake with all those evo 1-3 oil pickups. I didn't notice but one of my boys has fabricated them wrong and the mount will hit the crank. can you get them all sent back to us? we will pay shipping both ways and give each customer as discount on other parts

let me know

regards rob

So not looking good at all please let me know ASAP so I can let Rob know thanks!

Leave a comment:

• sean.leese
    replied
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Group buy now COMPLETE ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave a comment:

• sean.leese
    replied
    ~~~~UPDATE~~~~

Received a reply from Rob earlier tonight guys asking for the return address, that has now been sent, so fingers crossed all the sumps will be back in the UK for either end of this week or early doors next week, to that note can all of you send me your addresses which you would like the sumps to be forwarded to or let me know if your picking them up, so I can start to get packages made up ready.

I will send you all my bank details via messenger in a couple of days so payment for the shipping out (34 exactly each) + sending of parcels can be dealt with swiftly as I know some of you have deadlines for your cars.

As always if you have any questions etc just give me a shout on here, FB or messenger.

Sean.

Leave a comment:

• sean.leese
    replied
    PM's to all involved have now been sent of final prices, timings and deadlines if you have not received it let Me know and I will re-send to you

Leave a comment:

• sean.leese
    replied
    All PM's, e-mails etc have now been sent to the relevant people in the UK for sending the sumps and pickups to be gathered together and get sent off in one go.

If all UK members could start arranging postage to the address provided that would be greatly appreciated.

I will be sending Rob an e-mail shortly to get a rough idea on how long all the sumps will take to be produced and I will keep you all updated on how things are progressing throughout.

For the guys that are sending Rob the sumps and pickups from outside the UK a PM will be sent out when all of the UK ones are ready to be sent so they should hopefully all arrive at the same time.

More details on Payment to Rob will then be sent to all members of the group buy.

Any questions queries feel free to ask.

Leave a comment:

• sean.leese
    replied
    #########~{ UPDATE }~##########

Thanks for all the quick responses guys, a PM of address to send sumps and pickups will be sent out soon to all those who have added their names to the confirmation list in the UK

For anyone else wishing to purchase a sump please add your name to the list ASAP as the cut-off date will be the end of this month so the sumps can all be sent to Rob in May

Leave a comment:

• RichB
    replied
    Legend:

SHIP1 = Send out and back all in one
    SHIP2 = Send out seperatley but back all in one go
    SHIP3 = Send out seperatley and back seperatley
    (those not in UK leave it blank after your name)

1. sean.leese - SHIP1/SHIP2
    2 Hol - SHIP1
    3 philevo3 - SHIP 1
    4 Anton151
    5 dandan evo2 - SHIP 1
    6 Skippy
    7 richb Ship 1

Leave a comment:

• skippy
    replied
    Legend:

2 Hol - SHIP1
    3 philevo3 - SHIP 1
    4 Anton151
    5 dandan evo2 - SHIP 1
    6 Skippy

Leave a comment:

• dandan evo2
    replied
    Legend:

2 Hol - SHIP1
    3 philevo3 - SHIP 1
    4 Anton151
    5 dandan evo2 - SHIP 1

Leave a comment:

• anton151
    replied
    Legend:

2 Hol - SHIP1
    3 philevo3 - SHIP 1
    4 Anton151

Leave a comment:

• philevo3
    replied
    For those 100% on buying a sump copy the following text and add your name to the list as well as a number for shipping arrangements for those in the UK of the following (MINIMUM of 4 for group buy to go ahead):

(copy all below to add your name to the list)

Legend:

2 Hol - SHIP1[/QUOTE]
    3 philevo3 - SHIP 1

Leave a comment:

Working...
X