WTB Ralliart W5m34 parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Ralliart W5m34 parts

Looking for a shaft and 2nd gear for a W5m34 Ralliart dog box. I broke mine.

Thanks

I didnt know Ralliart did a dogbox for the early evos? The Galants were Dennis Osborne's and Ralliart used X-Trac

If its X-Trac parts you are looking for give me the part numbers and I will see what I can do
    Last edited by RALLYEWEEZLE; 13-11-2017, 06:08 PM.

Comment

No mine is a Ralliart box, have manual and everything. They where purchased in Malasya 15 years ago. Thanks for the response.

Comment

Originally posted by latreille View Post
        No mine is a Ralliart box, have manual and everything. They where purchased in Malasya 15 years ago. Thanks for the response.
        Strange..... wonder if they were for Group N cars or something.

Do yuo have any more information on the boxes??

Comment

Il I know is my Father bought 6 boxes off a rally team in Malasya when they moved to the Evo4. I have the manual and almost all the parts are made by Mitsubishi including the dog gears. I do have 2 complete cases and a bunch of msc parts. Just not enough to rebuild one. I will likely put it all up for sale, I also have a group N box but its synchro type with a bad centre diff, my car makes too much power for it. I can search for other stuff in the mauals if your really interested or scan them and email one to you.

Comment

Scans of the manuals would be amazing. information on competition cars is soo hard to get as were talking about something that was built 20-25 years ago.

It would be nice to see what was done originally compared to what we have done recently

Comment

Send me an email address and il get it out to you in the next couple days.

Comment

PM sent (hopefully)

Comment

Email sent with the manual. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Comment

Working...
                  X