Looking for a top feed fuel rail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a top feed fuel rail

Picking up some 1000cc ID Injectors and looking for either a recommendation of what I could buy from a company, or if you have one to sell personally. I'm mainland UK also, thanks!

Are you aiming for massive power? If not the 1k cc injectors will be too big. The later injectors are 560's and will support around 400hp

Comment

Looking for around 400-450hp in the end, I was going to go with the 1000 because I figured it would be safer, are they limited to how little they can produce?

Comment

For that power level I would be looking at 750cc at most which is more than enough for 400 - 450hp ++ The standard fuel rail is more than sufficient for that power.

What other supporting mods do you have for the desired 400/450?

Comment

3 inch turbo back, ECMLink ecu, 355 fuel pump, HKS intake is all I have so far. I'm at 340 right now, I planned to do injectors next. Then down the road do a forged piston/rod/crank rebuild before going bigger turbo to make 400, I've heard a 20g can make for a nice 400whp turbo setup

Comment

Ive only ever seen a 20G make 380hp at the flywheel without wringing its neck. Before going any further I would have a look at the rotating assembly, I know people have made more but you will start running into reliability issues before long.

I believe Rae has a slightly larger turbo build SL2?? I think. Sure he will have some input

Comment

Got ya, yeah 400bhp is about my goal, and I want to be completely solid and as reliable as possible, I'm building it to last

Comment

1000cc Injector Dynamics units are fine. They will idle perfectly and give you room to grow. Stay with the stock fuel rail.

Comment

Working...
                X