Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admin/mod list

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    If indeed we bring new mods on then hopefully they will do what is asked of them. From what I can see is we have 2 regular mods the others are either AWOL or just don't have the time. Let us have a banter on skype and we will pm the people who we have selected.

    Comment


    • #17
      Can I bum you on Skype?

      Comment


      • #18
        I don't think we need anymore mods tbh. Mayhem, yah and Dave are doing a pukka job anyway.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by joeb_1 View Post
          Can I bum you on Skype?
          Last time you done that you gave me a Trojan ya manky bam you x x

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by the chief View Post
            I don't think we need anymore mods tbh. Mayhem, yah and Dave are doing a pukka job anyway.
            I suggest the chief be a moderator as he's active a lot and knows his thing

            Comment


            • #21
              I'd quite happily become one too :).

              If there is a addon for tapatalk.... Lol

              Where do I find the application form as Mo said..

              Comment


              • #22
                Can I be one too???

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by joeb_1 View Post
                  Can I be one too???
                  No...you can't

                  Damn
                  The on-off switch that I sneaked onto the back of your head
                  seems to have stopped working or my transmitter is out of range

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by xlr8 View Post
                    No...you can't

                    Damn
                    The on-off switch that I sneaked onto the back of your head
                    seems to have stopped working or my transmitter is out of range
                    Two words for you Yan, rug bee.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Can only be.....
                      Hooker
                      or
                      tight-head / loose-head !?

                      LOL

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Tight head. Preparing for pain in t minus 3....2....1.... We have aggression.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by thebigman View Post
                          I suggest the chief be a moderator as he's active a lot and knows his thing
                          Thanks mate, but I just don't think they need another. I can't remember a thread that's got out of hand, plus there's only about 100 members that post.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            How the beep do I renew my membership for a trader account
                            Mike
                            Viamoto
                            ps Bearing in mind I post about twice a year and only when it's something worth having !!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I'll pop you a phone call Mike. we can work something out

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X