Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where have all the earlys gone / List your e1-3

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where have all the earlys gone / List your e1-3

    There used to be at least 20 for sale on PH but now your lucky if you see 5.

    They just seem to be disappearing.
    Anyone else noticed.



    Alex.
    Last edited by xlr8; 29-12-2011, 11:37 AM.

  • #2
    Car sales are always slow at this time of year. Plus i think they have stopped the free ads on ph.

    Comment


    • #3
      alot af people are breaking them as most of the time you get more money for them that way. theres a site called how many left that i went on before and it tells you how many of which ever car you put in the details of are registered on the uk's roads. there was 39 evo 2s last time i checked so getting very rare

      Comment


      • #4
        http://howmanyleft.co.uk/?q=mitsibishi+evo+1

        if this site is true.:dontknow:

        Comment


        • #5
          If that's true there getting pretty sparse.

          Comment


          • #6
            its a good thing for us owners as in a couple years the values will go up:-D

            Comment


            • #7
              There's always the 'MITSUBISHI EVO COUPE - RACE CAR' on PH in case anyone gets desperate :-D

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Evo mrt View Post
                http://howmanyleft.co.uk/?q=mitsibishi+evo+1
                if this site is true.:dontknow:
                that site just shows vehicles licensed' = from records that DVLA have
                so doesn't list sorned evos or ones that might be just e.g. 'lying around' / not registered (e.g. the e3 on ebay)
                etc

                Comment


                • #9
                  there are some sorn on this list.

                  http://howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/mit...i_lancer_evo_i

                  so at a guess there has got to be less than 400 evo 1 left in the uk ?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Evo mrt View Post
                    there are some sorn on this list.

                    http://howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/mit...i_lancer_evo_i

                    so at a guess there has got to be less than 400 evo 1 left in the uk ?
                    If that

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Evo mrt View Post
                      there are some sorn on this list.

                      http://howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/mit...i_lancer_evo_i
                      so at a guess there has got to be less than 400 evo 1 left in the uk ?
                      didn't see the sorned list
                      so.....you could well be correct ......

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Alex33 View Post
                        If that
                        i would agree.
                        but i did over estimate and just guessing aswell to cover what xlr8 said in his post about not registered etc.
                        there could be less than 150/ 200 in total who knows ?
                        lets start a list on here then. we would know numbers & who has them on this forum at least.
                        please add your evo to the list. i added the 2 other local ones to me i know of.

                        evo 1.
                        1. evo mrt mot and taxed & on the road uk.
                        2. original evo sorned & no mot off the road at the moment. uk
                        3. rally xs sorned & no mot off the road blowen motor uk.

                        evo 2.

                        evo 3.
                        Last edited by Evo mrt; 11-12-2011, 07:38 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Evo mrt View Post
                          i would agree.
                          but i did over estimate and just guessing aswell to cover what xlr8 said in his post about not registered etc.
                          there could be less than 150/ 200 in total who knows ?
                          lets start a list on here then. we would know numbers & who has them on this forum at least.
                          please add your evo to the list. i added the 2 other local ones to me i know of.

                          evo 1.
                          1. evo mrt mot and taxed & on the road uk.
                          2. original evo sorned & no mot off the road at the moment. uk
                          3. rally xs sorned & no mot off the road blowen motor uk.

                          evo 2.

                          evo 3.
                          Evo 2

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            evo 1.

                            1. evo mrt : mot and taxed & on the road uk.
                            2. original evo : sorned & no mot off the road at the moment. uk
                            3. rally xs : sorned & no mot off the road blowen motor uk.


                            evo 2.


                            evo 3.

                            1. eVoRez : mot & taxed on the road UK

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Edge View Post
                              There's always the 'MITSUBISHI EVO COUPE - RACE CAR' on PH in case anyone gets desperate :-D
                              that made me lol

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X