Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cd5a 1.8 gsr

Hi all,

New to the forum, from Aberdeen, I've got a 1994 CD5A Lancer GSR 1800. I'm relying on you Evo guys to welcome me in!

The car has a load of Evo parts bolted on, including Turbo, injectors, throttle body, afm, ecu, intercooler, bumper, bonnet, wheels, seats. It's a bit tatty and has had the interior pulled out as it has primarily been a track car.

Also I'm after a few bits, a carpet, a glove box and an evo spoiler if anyone has them!

Cheers,
    Eddie

welcome along best of look with the new car, what plans have you got for it in the long run

Comment

Welcome. Where in Aberdeen are you? I'm in Northfield.

Comment

Originally posted by gccbrrr View Post
        welcome along best of look with the new car, what plans have you got for it in the long run
        Thanks! Plans currently are to enjoy it as it is and see what it needs. The wee 1.8 is at it's limit tuning wise and the handling/brakes are pretty well set up. It's got evo 3 brakes and tein coilovers. I'd like a full roll cage, bucket seats and harnesses though at some point!

Comment

Originally posted by EvoMayhem View Post
          Welcome. Where in Aberdeen are you? I'm in Northfield.
          I'm in Dyce so not far away! I've not seen any evo 1-3s going around Aberdeen so far, you got any pics of your car?

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie--101 View Post

I'm in Dyce so not far away! I've not seen any evo 1-3s going around Aberdeen so far, you got any pics of your car?
            Ah, I used to be in Bucksburn. Got a load of mates from Dyce. You may not have seen mine though, she's been off the road for a few years now.

PM your email address, I'll fire through a pic or two tonight.

Comment

Hi & welcome

Did you get that from a guy called 'Alister' (can't remember the surname) by any chance ?
              &
              I can help with an e2 rear spoiler to match your front bumper, or one from an e1 ... if you still need something

Comment

Working...
              X