Ralliart ecu on gumtree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ralliart ecu on gumtree

alright lads,anyone no who is selling this ecu? whats the crack with these ecu's?

Raised rev limit, slightly different timing and fuel maps, I think the speed, fuel and boost cut features are removed, or just raised.

Essentially it's just a tweaked standard ECU if I remember rightly.

Comment

Yup, they will also be made for high octane petrol so you definitely don't want to be putting regular unleaded in there with that ECU, otherwise it'll mitigate a lot of the benefits.

Comment

ralliart

not much point in these now when anybody with a cable and geek talent can throw a ralliart map onto a 5/6 or later ecu
        they were gold dust at one time,but value not there any more-imho

Comment

It was the same years ago when i was hooked on starlet gt's,had 8 of the things and the same one 4 times lol.people were selling and buying blitz/jam ecu's for 500+ they were just generic maps on them.few tweaks here and there.i figured these are much the same.

Comment

Any idea what these are worth now? According to a thread on another site (http://www.4gtuner.com/topic/24523-ralliart-evo-3-ecu/) one sold on eBay last year for around 150?

Comment

Probably about the same. There are better options out there, and I think the Ralliart ECU was meant to be a homologated ECU for Group-N rally cars with a turbo restrictor (could be wrong). Since the homologation expired, it's just another ECU now and its settings are for mild bolt-ons at best.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X