New car for the mrs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New car for the mrs

So while the II is still off the road. I decided to get the mrs a new car! Firstly we were looking at the new C class coupe. But then she thought it was a little too boring! :(

So she then looked at corsa VXR's .. Which I thought ok, cool, lifetime warranty etc. Managed to talk her into the Nurburgring edition, extra 4k, but you get lighter wheels, bilstein suspension, bigger turbo, different ECU, and brembo's.

And tbh I think it looks better! So here's a few pics! Pick it up today! Looking forward to it, as the test drive felt really good, and was surprisingly quick!

Looks nice, how many horses ?

Comment

Originally posted by robroy View Post
      Looks nice, how many horses ?
      I'm sure it's 210 or couple less from standard. Not bad for a 1.6 turbo in today's world I guess!

Comment

So, it's been a few days now. How is she enjoying it?

Comment

Originally posted by EvoMayhem View Post
          So, it's been a few days now. How is she enjoying it?
          Picked it up on Monday night, she drove it then. I had it all day Tuesday as she was working. Then I came up to Shetlands on Wednesday to work. Don't think she's drove it since just because of work, she's been getting the train!

Initially I bought a brand new c class coupe! Was really nice! But when we went to pick it up she changed her mind! Was raging lol!

Seems like a great little car with all the extras that come with the nurburgring! Mechanical LSD too!!! Lol

Comment

Looks lovely, 205ps whatever the feck that crap is all about. Don't understand why they put different extras on it for 8-10bhp, maybe spools quicker etc.

Wouldn't mind something small, 4+ seats and reasonably quick instead of the porker!

Comment

Ps is a metric horsepower, not entirely sure what the point is. But us Brits like our imperial measurements.

Comment

Yuck

Comment

Working...
                X