Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If not an Evo what would be your second choice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If not an Evo what would be your second choice?

Just a little topic to get us chatting.

If not an Evo, what would be your second choice?

This is quite hard of a question to even ask myself. I have many cars that would take 2nd place. Racecar specific. A car that would give me the same passion... would have to be between a 71 Pontiac GTO and a RX7 FC... but I would probably end up throwing a 4g63 in the RX sooooo... I would probably say a Toyota Mark 2, the USD Lexus variant with the 4.0l 1UZ.

Let me know your answer!

- Pisarski

Probably meth.
    I'd probably still be messing around with turbocharged Dodge Neons. If I could have all the money back from my projects throughout the years, I would probably buy a neglected Ferrari F355 and go to town on it. I could afford to finish my other project too, an early 1965 Mustang (recently decided to put an EcoBoost 2.3L in it).

Comment

Ohhh yes, the F355 project. You know I would actually love to do a crazy project like that. But I keep having this ideology that a 4g63 goes in everything. I think it may have to do with the fact I have so many of them at home. Hahaha

Comment

I would be looking at a twin turbo V8 of some sorts I would think. Takes a lot to replace these bloody evos ha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Raeturbo View Post
          I would be looking at a twin turbo V8 of some sorts I would think. Takes a lot to replace these bloody evos ha ha.
          It really does. I am fully for a V8 project... but there something about the 4banger lifestyle.

Comment

Yes but four on each side........⛽️

Comment

Lovely

Comment

Oh well. Its only money.

Comment

Let's be honest not like the Evo gets great mileage!

Comment

I run a classic alongside the Evo, a 1985 BMW E28 M535i. World of difference with a straight 6 n/a and RWD. Happy medium for now. One car for show and one car when its finished for hooliganism!

Comment

My friend had his Megane Trophy V6 up for a fair price a couple of years back. If I didnít have evo's taking up all the space I would probably have that tucked away by now

Comment

Originally posted by RALLYEWEEZLE View Post
                        My friend had his Megane Trophy V6 up for a fair price a couple of years back. If I didnít have evo's taking up all the space I would probably have that tucked away by now
                        Ou that would of been fun. hahah I honestly can't see myself spending money on anything else other then an Early. But once the Early is driving. It's fair game... who knows what I will be rocking!

Comment

Working...
                        X