Tech Info : Fuse box translations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech Info : Fuse box translations

As we know the Evo fuse boxes are in Japanese, not very handy!

Below is the translated version for both the engine bay fuse box (Near the wing on the left hand side as you look in the bay) and also the interior fuse box - Located in the drivers footwell, on the right hand side - the cover of this fuse box also holds 5 spare fuses :)
    Attached Files

very usefull, thanks :D

Comment

It's good to see the pictures Neil took back in 2005 are still doing the rounds lol.

Kat

Comment

Originally posted by Idesigngrafix View Post
        It's good to see the pictures Neil took back in 2005 are still doing the rounds lol.

Kat
        Its one of the most helpful things I have ever stolen off the web :D

Comment

We will be doing the decals to put on the covers if anyone is interested?
          group buy maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Idesigngrafix View Post
            We will be doing the decals to put on the covers if anyone is interested?
            group buy maybe?
            well, i was gonna make one up for myself, bu seeing as how you did the orig photo etc etc, i'll go for one:D and 1 for a pressie for my mate

1. mikek (x2)

Comment

To save spamming this thread we will put a post up in our sub forum and run it until the end of October for all to see.

Group buy details here

http://www.evo123.net/showthread.php...ted=1#post1413

Kat
              Last edited by Jazadesign; 28-09-2009, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hails View Post
                As we know the Evo fuse boxes are in Japanese, not very handy!

Below is the translated version for both the engine bay fuse box (Near the wing on the left hand side as you look in the bay) and also the interior fuse box - Located in the drivers footwell, on the right hand side - the cover of this fuse box also holds 5 spare fuses :)
                These pictures arent valid anymore, has anyone got a copy or similar translation of the fuse box?

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                X