No announcement yet.

Alex's Evolution II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude, I know I've said it before, but I really like those wheels...

Comment

• Enkei NT03+M Not too expensive either.. These, and Enkei RCt4 are my favorites.

Comment

• hey you should post some new videos of in the car view at your next race, love the car!!

Comment

• will do. I have just been invited to attend the 2011 Climb to The Clouds hillclimb at Mt Washington NH. This is one of the oldest motorsport events in the country and world. The road celebrates it's 150th anniversary this year. It should be a good media producer given it's size.

Comment

• nice :D

Comment

• Just picked these up from my friends at the machine shop today. I redrew these on autocad for 5 lug with a couple of other changes. The set on the car now will be used as spares. Bill has started working on the rear arms (again) Sorry for crashing Bill.
              Last edited by agrabau; 14-07-2017, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• New lower rear arms. Changes this year include lowering the strut mounting point by 1" and having adjustability built in via the tie rods. I haven't installed jam nuts on the rod yet.

Bill is going to add some gusseting and then I have to paint them.. Almost done.

Comment

• Man, I love this sh*t, your pics always show good progress. Top work to you, and Bill. :good:

Comment

• Thanks Mayhem! That means a lot coming from you. :dance:

Alex

Comment

• Almost done..

Still need to order jam nuts but I'm sending these out first for yellow zinc coating. They'll look like some kind of small batch production parts with a nice professional finish.

Comment

• Droooolliinnngg !!!!
                        Any chance of makin me a set too ? :D

Comment

• Originally posted by nikolas4g63 View Post
                          Droooolliinnngg !!!!
                          Any chance of makin me a set too ? :D
                          X2!

Comment

• wow Alex....these look even better!!! red with envy!!! they are chromoly right?

Comment

• Thanks guys. I'll put up more progress photos as things speed up over here. I just sold some spare wheels that will allow me to finally get that turbo.

GTX3076

Comment

• Originally posted by agrabau View Post
                                Thanks guys. I'll put up more progress photos as things speed up over here. I just sold some spare wheels that will allow me to finally get that turbo.

GTX3076
                                Bring it on Later evos !! :D

Comment

Working...
                                X