No announcement yet.

An Evolution of the Evolution - Rear Wheel Drive Build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can tune you Evo if you are not 3 hours drive away.... Still in Laval ?

Serge

Comment

• Originally posted by pisarski View Post
      Wondering if anyone following might have a Tune for my setup. 20g/16g hybrid, 1150cc injectors, 8.7CR built motor. Looking for a base tune to move up from.

I wouldnt use a "tune" as in load a tune that somebody already has for this kind of build if this is what you mean .
      I would get a tuner and do it from zero most deffinetly. What Ecu are you running?

Comment

• Ya Sergio we can do it next year sure. Bassicly the reason I was asking was because I wanted a Base to move up from. Not one to drive with. We did some modifying and lost the old tune (Stupid Laptop). Bassicly it's all ****ed up. Just wanted to see what people got make my setup a bit easier.

Comment

• Give me a shout when you are ready

What is you intake set up ? Stock maf ... GM maf ... evo 8 maf .... Speed density ?

Cams ? Coil on plug ?

what is the brand of you injectors ?

Get a base map like one from a Evo 3 and dial your injectors size in and start from there.

Serge

Comment

• He's on SD with stock coil, bigger injectors but I forget which.

Alex, my car didn't run like total ass on the tune I had, I can dig it out from my janked computer if you want.

Comment

• After another long time without being on, I am back. Evo has gone through a lot and I am kinda dissapointed in myself for not taking photos like I used to, but it is what it is!

Evo will be looking for nearest to 400wheel always RWD running 225/45/17's all around on a GORGEOUS set of wheels I found!

Will be posting soon!

Glad to be back!

Life really hits you all at once and now that things have calmed down it time to get back into my passion.

Comment

• Hello you wonderful historic build thread. I been missing you.

Comment

Working...
                X